Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dinosaur Cupcakes

Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops, Stegosauruses, Pterodactyl and Brontosaurus...yes I had heard of all of these dinosaurs before, but ask me what they looked like, and I wouldn't have had a clue...until I embarked on these of course! I made these cupcakes for a little boy's 3rd birthday, and he is absolutely dinosaur mad, and although he is only just turning 3, he knows each dinosaur by name, what they eat etc etc etc. I had alot of fun making all the dinosaur figurines, little dinosaur bones, and eggs to decorate the 54 cupcakes pictured, but the best bit was seeing little Lachlan's face as I pulled each cupcake from the box and have him tell me all about them as I set up the tiered display. The cupcakes are chocolate with a vanilla buttercream icing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment